wtorek, 7 czerwca 2016

70 ' S

Welcome Friends,
Recently me and the wonderful italian photographer with polish roots : Weronika Duszynski have prepared photo session where I had dressed and I hade made make-up most charming 14 years old girl Sabrina. She has worn outstanding clothes of fashion designer Michel Simoncelli. I was inspired by his hand-made projects which have perfectly fitted into theme of session. The inspiration were 70’s which we can see now at the fasjion top trends. Trend of 70’s has returned this season and has appeared at catwalk of Gucci collection. I was impressed because you could see floral patterns for men, lace shirts, bell bottom pants. It was quite busy day because it was raining and we had to work even longer. Of course at the photo session I made new post for a blog which you can see below. Trousers are my newest project, I have chosen white leather ramones with addition of floral patterns. For sewing trousers I want to thank my second seamstress: Marialena Duenas which I thank for perfect finish of my new trousers.
How do You like my new look?














Jacket  Zara by me  / Trousers  Designed by Myself  / Shoes Zara /T-shirt  Zara / Glasses Zara /

Photography : Veronica Duszynski

 MY WORK BACKSTAGE





                                                                       PREVIEW



 MAKE-UP ARTIST and STYLIST and HAIR : ŁUKASZ OMIOTEK (MENFASHIONMADNESS)
www.menfashionmadness.blogspot.com Menfashionmadness.blogspot.com blogger stylist makeup artist designer
Photographer : Weronikka Duszynski Weronikka Duszynski
Model : Sabrina Baesu
Jersey : Michel Simoncelli Michel Simoncelli


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz